Two-Minute Financial Checkup — Oblivious Investor
Jonathan Clements’ Humble Dollar website recently released a neat little calculator that they’re calling the Two-Minute Financial Checkup. It asks a few easy questions, and then provides you with a list of planning points you should be considering.
Of course, requiring only minimal input from the user is both an upside and a downside. (It’s easier to get somebody to try it out. It’s harder for the calculator to provide detailed output.)
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
August 8, 2022