See the White Sox promotional dates for the 2023 season at Guaranteed Rate Field
CHICAGO – There is a lot of unknown when it comes to the team that’s going to take the field for the White Sox in 2023 with a new manager and some changes to the roster.
But one thing fans can count on are some promotions at Guaranteed Rate Field, many of which were announced by the club on Thursday.
The White Sox announced their initial schedule of giveaways and theme dates at the ballpark for the 2023 campaign with more likely to be added after the new year. As always, there are a few unique ones that often pique the interest of fans.
As usual, there will be two featured bobblehead giveaways:
- Eloy Jimenez “Hi Mom!” Talking Bobblehead – May 13 vs Astros (First 20,000 fans)
- Luis Robert Bobblehead – July 8 vs Cardinals (First 20,000 fans)
The team also announced a few other giveaways on Thursday as well:
- Magnetic Schedule – April 3 (Home Opener) vs Giants (All fans)
- 1993 AL West Champions Sweatshirt – April 15 vs. Orioles (First 15,000 fans)
- White Sox Hockey Jersey – April 29 vs. Rays (First 20,000 fans)
- White Sox Bucket Hat – June 3 vs. Tigers (first 10,000 fans)
- White Sox Hawaiian Shirt – June 10 vs. Marlins (First 20,000 fans)
- White Sox Basketball Jersey – June 24 vs. Red Sox (first 20,000 fans)
- White Sox Football Jersey – August 12 vs. Brewers (first 10,000 fans)
- Los White Sox Soccer Jersey – September 2 vs. Tigers (first 20,000 fans)
- Irish Jersey – September 16 vs. Twins (first 10,000 fans, ages 21+, who enter the ballpark)
Along with giveaways, the team also announced a few themes days as well:
- Fourth of July Postgame Fireworks – July 4 vs. Blue Jays
- Halfway to St. Patrick’s Day – September 16 vs. Twins
- Hispanic Heritage Night – September 30 vs. Padres
- Fan Appreciation Day – October 1 vs. Padres
Suggest a Correction