SECURE Act 2.0 — Oblivious Investor
The SECURE Act 2.0, signed into law 12/29/22, made a long list of changes to retirement accounts. The two best write-ups I’ve seen so far are from Jeff Levine and Jim Dahle.
And of course reading the legislation for yourself can be informative. (The link above will take you to text of the whole Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2023. Do a search for “Division T” on that page to get to the SECURE Act 2.0.)
Other Recommended Reading
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
January 9, 2023