Revised Publishing Schedule — Oblivious Investor
Quick admin note: for the last few years, the publishing schedule on this blog has been an admittedly strange week-on/week-off system, with an article on Monday and a roundup on Friday during the “on” weeks and nothing being published during the “off” weeks. Starting today, it will be a more intuitive schedule: publishing every Monday, alternating between articles and roundups. (In other words, the roundups are being moved from Fridays of the “on” weeks to Mondays of what were previously “off” weeks.)
Thanks for reading!
New to Investing? See My Related Book:
Investing Made Simple: Investing in Index Funds Explained in 100 Pages or Less
Topics Covered in the Book:
- Asset Allocation: Why it’s so important, and how to determine your own,
- How to to pick winning mutual funds,
- Roth IRA vs. traditional IRA vs. 401(k),
- Click here to see the full list.
“A wonderful book that tells its readers, with simple logical explanations, our Boglehead Philosophy for successful investing.”
– Taylor Larimore, author of The Bogleheads’ Guide to Investing
May 30, 2022