Difference between traditional marketing and SEO services. (SEO services plan)
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, and it’s an effective way to drive traffic to our website. Traditional Marketing usually involves direct mailers, print ads, and billboards. While these methods do work, they require significant investment upfront and don’t always result in the type of traffic we’re looking for. When you search online for a product or service, you are presented with information. If you want to get discovered by potential customers, you need to put yourself out there. That means getting noticed by people who might be interested in what you have to offer. One way to achieve this is to use Search Engine Optimization (SEO). SEO services plan is the practice of using specific techniques to optimize websites for major search engines like Google and Bing. These techniques involve making sure that our web pages load fast, are optimized for mobile devices, and incorporate keywords. Here are some differences between SEO services plans and traditional marketing:
- More Efficient – Traditional marketing requires substantial resources to run campaigns. Running ads on TV costs money, sending emails takes time, and driving around town and putting up posters takes effort. All of this can take months before you start seeing results. In contrast, SEO can be done at anytime and anywhere. You simply log onto your favorite search engine and enter your business name, category, and keyword(s). Once you’ve got the right set of keywords selected, you’ll see how well your site fares with visibility. You can then adjust them accordingly.
- Easier to Measure Results – Traditional marketing requires you to spend money and time tracking the return on investment. You know how many new leads you generated, etc., but you may not know if those contacts turned into sales. Conversely, SEO services plan is easier to measure since it provides objective data about the number of visitors you’re receiving.
- Better Branding – Traditional marketing focuses on your brand image. Whether it is print or digital advertising, companies try to build a recognizable face for their products and services. People should look at your logo and instantly think about your brand. They should feel confident in buying from you, whether it’s clothes, cars, or anything else. A great example of this is Apple. Their branding was built to represent a premium lifestyle. From their sleek packaging to their logo, everything about Apple represents quality and value.
- Lower Cost per Lead – Traditional marketing requires a constant stream of cash. Advertising rates are based on impressions. A company can advertise for free on Google AdWords, Facebook, or even YouTube. These platforms allow users to view advertisements on search results. This means that companies will often pay thousands of dollars each month just to show up on page 1 of the search results.
- Higher ROI- Traditional marketing takes longer to generate revenue from a lead. Traditional marketing tends to focus on branding your business and building awareness. Since SEO Services plan attracts more targeted traffic, it is more likely to turn into a sale.